Duke on the Green
From TheChels.info - The Chelsea Football Club Wikistation of the same name and just under a mile from Stamford Bridge. Previously known as The Duke of Cumberland and The Duke's Head. The pub is a Grade II listed building and was built in 1892.
Address: 235 New King's Road, Fulham, SW6 4XG
Map: Bing maps
Streetview: Google maps