From TheChels.info - The Chelsea Football Club Wiki
- Stamford Bridge: Chelsea's home ground, where they have played since foundation.
- Wembley: Chelsea's history at England's national stadium.
- Cardiff Millennium Stadium: Chelsea matches played at the Welsh national stadium.
- Griffin Park: The home ground of Brentford F.C., where Chelsea hosted some reserve and youth team matches from 2007 until 2010.
- Wheatsheaf Park: The home ground of Staines Town F.C., which is the current home of Chelsea Ladies and has hosted some youth team matches.
- Cobham: Chelsea's current training ground.
- Harlington: Chelsea's former training ground.
- Mitcham: Chelsea's previous training ground.
Other places of interest
- Fulham Broadway: The closest London Underground station to Stamford Bridge.
See also stations near Stamford Bridge.
- The Rising Sun: The public house opposite Stamford Bridge, where the Club was founded.
See also pubs near Stamford Bridge.