UEFA Champions League
From TheChels.info - The Chelsea Football Club Wiki
Prior to 1992 the tournament was officially called the European Champion Clubs' Cup but was usually referred to as simply the European Cup or European Champions' Cup. The competition was initially a straight knockout competition open only to the champion club of each country. During the 1990s the tournament began to be expanded, incorporating a round-robin group phase and more teams. Europe's strongest national leagues now provide up to four teams each for the competition.
As English Champions in 1955, Chelsea would have been England's first representatives in the competition, but were denied entry by the Football League's secretary Alan Hardaker, who believed it was in the best interests of English football and football in general for them not to enter. The Blues subsequently had to wait until 1999-00 to make their debut in the competition, reaching the quarter finals. The club has competed in the competition every season since 2003-04, reaching the final in 2008, and winning the tournament in 2012.
- 2012-13 UEFA Champions League
- 2011-12 UEFA Champions League
- 2010-11 UEFA Champions League
- 2009-10 UEFA Champions League
- 2008-09 UEFA Champions League
- 2007-08 UEFA Champions League
- 2006-07 UEFA Champions League
- 2005-06 UEFA Champions League
- 2004-05 UEFA Champions League
- 2003-04 UEFA Champions League
- 1999-00 UEFA Champions League